Leadership Development Grants are to support those people playing a key role in conservation projects in Australia. The grant is to provide individuals with funds for professional development in their field.
“With support from the Norman Wettenhall Foundation Leadership Development Grant, I was able to build my skills in GIS mapping, Box-Ironbark ecology knowledge, and leadership and facilitation, to help my career in landscape restoration.”
Loddon Plains Landcare Network and the GOANNA Project.
Here are the Leadership Development Grant Guidelines:
- no hard copies, email application and reference letters together in one PDF
- only two Leadership Development Grants are available each year
- please use the SEGS dates for submitting your application
- do feel free to email me if you have any queries email@example.com
Current grants have been awarded to:
1. Anthony Gallacher, Facilitator, Loddon Plains Landcare Network and the GOANNA Project, $5,000
2. Naomi Edwards, Griffith Centre for Coastal Management and the Younger Australian Coastal Society, $5,000
3. Judith Symonds, Maranoa Regional Landcare Association, $5,000
4. Samantha Grover, LaTrobe University, Alpine wetland conservation and restoration, $5,000