Small Environmental Grants Scheme
STOP! – read the notes below BEFORE applying. We are trying to make the application process easy for you.
1. Only fill out this form if you have read the section Can You Apply. If you’re not sure whether to apply, email me firstname.lastname@example.org I am more than happy to give advice before you make an effort to fill in the form and email is the best way to get a quick response from me. But don’t send me documents, just an email will suffice.
2. The system can time out, so save as you go. Some people can have trouble on older computers, so best to have your information in a Word document, and cut and paste from there.
3. This Expression of Interest is part one of the application process. It will be reviewed and you will receive a response as soon as possible by email. If you are successful at this stage, you will be asked for more information, including reference letters.
4. If your application is successful, you must be able to provide your bank details, a tax invoice, and a signed copy of the grant conditions in a very timely manner (within 2 weeks). Failure to do so may result in the grant offer lapsing.
5. Most importantly, if you are not 100% sure that you can do the project, please don’t apply.
Application Process as a chart.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS GRANT ROUND IS CLOSED AND THAT’S WHY YOU CAN’T SEE THE ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM. IT WILL APPEAR HERE WHEN THE NEXT ROUND OPENS. Please feel free to email me between grant rounds to discuss what projects you would like to submit for funding – happy to chat via email.